We are so happy to welcome our grandson, Caden Zachary, to the world. He was born at 3AM. He weighed 6 pounds and 9 ounces and was 21 inches long. He is our Valentine's Day baby, our little love.
He's as sweet as he can be Linda! I'm glad his biopsy went well and hopefully you can have some answers soon! There is so much love in your family that one can feel the power of it and God's love for him!! Praying...Hugs, D
Welcome to the world, Little Caden. What a beautiful little boy. I know God will keep all of you in His hands. There is great strength in your loving family and you know all of your friends are praying for Caden as well. Always, Barb
7 comments:
He's as sweet as he can be Linda! I'm glad his biopsy went well and hopefully you can have some answers soon! There is so much love in your family that one can feel the power of it and God's love for him!! Praying...Hugs, D
Visiting from Donna's blog. Sending prayers your way for baby Caden.
praying for all of you that God will give you peace and strength and that he will bring Caden through this miraculousy.
Jennifer aka Gigi
Welcome to the world, Little Caden. What a beautiful little boy. I know God will keep all of you in His hands. There is great strength in your loving family and you know all of your friends are praying for Caden as well. Always, Barb
I follow Donna's site at Starkey Hollow. Just want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all too.
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment