Caden looks a little better each day...maybe it's the special hug from his from Aunt Lindsay!!
Hi LindaI am coming your way via Donna...the lovely lady above. I have had baby Caden in my prayers... Thinking of you all from London.Jeanne xx
Hi Linda, I hope that sweet little guy is doing better. He sure is cute and with all the love and prayers going out for him and your family hopefully he will be home soon. Kathy Starkey
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Caden looks a little better each day...maybe it's the special hug from his from Aunt Lindsay!!
Hi Linda
I am coming your way via Donna...the lovely lady above. I have had baby Caden in my prayers... Thinking of you all from London.
Jeanne xx
Hi Linda, I hope that sweet little guy is doing better. He sure is cute and with all the love and prayers going out for him and your family hopefully he will be home soon. Kathy Starkey
Post a Comment