As soon as Lindsay sends me some pictures I'll be able to show you our big (relatively speaking) girl. She still fits into some 6-9 months clothes so you know she's not that big. But she's sure learning lots of new things. She answers "moo" to "How does a cow go?" and "pluck, pluck" to "How does a chicken go?" Her first word is now officially "Da!" for dog. Do you see a pattern emerging? She's definitely her mother's daughter. To heck with Ma Ma and Da Da as long as she knows her animals:)
She also waves bye, puts her arms up for "How big is Cate?" and will give her mommy and daddy a high five. We're working on blowing kisses to Gramma and Grandpa over the web cam.
She's also standing, pivoting, and taking as many as 6 steps by herself. Most of all she laughs, chuckles, dances, and is a very happy baby.
We can't wait to have everyone home for Christmas. I notice Cate has the most presents...hmmm. I bet Auntie Laurie will have something to say about that!
I'll be back later with some updated pictures.
1 comment:
Oh, do you web-cam? Isn't that the best??!! Almost like a real visit!! I can't wait till Bailey can talk back to me on ours!
Cate has turned into such a sweet, fun, smiling personality when you look back at her beginning blog, about spending a lot of the day crying...how great! She deserves the most presents!!!!!
Post a Comment