Friday, December 26, 2008

Cate's First Christmas 2008 Part 1











What a wonderful Christmas with Cate and all the family. I have lots of pictures and will share them over several new posts. Let's start with Cate's arrival and her fascination with my Christmas cards. Before she arrived, I had a beautiful Lenox bowl filled with cards but that quickly got replaced with a child friendly basket. She spent many, many minutes (perhaps hours) taking the cards out of the basket, handing them out, and putting them back in the basket. When that didn't provide enough entertainment, dumping them on the floor and putting the basket on her head bumped the fun level up a notch. Sometimes she even stopped to "read" a card. She found it all very amusing. Thank you to everyone who sent the Pappases a Christmas card this year and contributed to Cate's entertainment:)

1 comment:

Donna said...

Yep, it looked to me like she can read too, even before I read your blog...brilliant girl!!!