
I babysat Cate yesterday and we decided to color Easter eggs.

Of course Easter eggs must be colored while wearing your princess skirt (so that you're prepared for dancing afterwards).

Loved all those colors.

Yellow is always a favorite.

Then it was time to model the hat and purse Great Grandma Sprague had sent. I believe the white shiny Easter shoes are also showing.

" Yes, Gramma, I put my Nuk in my purse."

Dollie wants to be in the picture too.
4 comments:
That last picture of Cate is great! A real smile for the camera!
She always looks like so much fun!!! -A party waiting to happen! The eggs were a good project, Gramma. Turned out pretty too!!! Love the pic of Cate smiling...cute teeth!!
Look at those curls! I love it!!
What fun!!! Cate looks so cute with the hat and purse. Love the picture with her doll.... a great smile.
Post a Comment