
Cate is carrying her "groceries." These came with her little grocery cart which she also likes to push around.

I took Cate a little kitchen set that had belonged to Lindsay and Laurie. Yes it was in my attic which gives you some idea of how much trouble I'm in with moving:) I showed her how to "pretend eat" and feed her dolls. She caught on very quickly. Guess she's going to take after her Auntie Laurie with dolls although she also tried to feed her stuffed animals and Zoe.

Amazing how she just seemed to know what to do with a spatula and a frying pan.

What's going through her mind?

Maine celebrates Maple Sunday so we were at a maple syrup camp enjoying some syrup on ice cream. Cate couldn't get enough:)
1 comment:
She's like Bailey...all girl! We gave Bailey a kitchen set for Christmas and she play for hours in it. So sweet!
You look so happy in the lead picture...I can read the expression because I feel it in my heart when I am with our GC's.
Post a Comment