Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nov 2: Back from Maine (Part 1)

All dressed up in a new outfit from Donna and Debby.


Brushing her teeth







Getting smooches from Zoe










Looking at herself in the video camera and soothing those new teeth by gnawing on the edge of the coffee table:) She's doing a good job of pulling herself up, standing, and walking along the edge of things. She's even brave enough to walk from one object to the next as long as she can reach out and hold on.















Had a great week in Maine with Cate, Lindsay, and Rick. I played Gramma/Nanny/Housekeeper. They were threatening to tear up my plane ticket and just send for Jay so I guess I was a good houseguest:) Loved all the time I got to spend with Cate. She has changed so much since I last saw her the middle of August.

1 comment:

Donna said...

She looks cute in all her clothes but really cute in the little yellow outfit!!! :)
Glad you had such a good time!!