
Here's my "baby" on her 31st birthday (Aug. 23). Yikes! Where did those years go?
You know, at times I'm beginning to see a little bit of Lindsay in Cate:) Like in this picture.

Dancin' on the table:)

At the firehouse with Daddy

Doing her morning yoga

Great Grandma Sprague sent this outfit. It was too small (check out the booties) but so cute we had to put it on for a picture. Rick says with the hat she looks like a member of the US Women's Olympic Water Polo Team:)

Wrinkling her nose

Enjoying herself down at the Five Islands Lobster Wharf

Snuggling with Mommy
1 comment:
I LOVE the picture of Rick holding cate at the firehouse!! Too cute! -And the one of her in Grandma Sprague's sweater is so sweet!,...reminds me of pictures of me as a baby and the way Mom dressed me.
And I think I'd love to be eating whatever on 5 Lobster's Warf!!!
Post a Comment